Zinc Alloy Die Casting Technology
In recent years, economic and market benefits which are brought by the rapid development of the Chinese zinc alloy die casting technology
can not be underestimated. According to experts, the main characteristics of zinc alloy die casting technology are as the following.
1. The zinc alloy die casting technology has relatively great specific gravity.
2. The zinc alloy die casting technology has good casting performance and can process precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls. The zinc alloy die casting part
has smooth surfaces.
3. The zinc alloy die casting technology can have surface treatments such as electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing and grinding.
4. The zinc alloy die casting technology has good room temperature mechanical properties and wear resistance.
5. The zinc alloy die casting technology has low melting point, which is easy to form die casting parts
Zinc alloy die casting production processes
1. Set the initial temperature of zinc alloy smelting from 435℃to 440℃. Adjust the holding temperature from 420℃ to 430℃ after zinc alloy is fully melted.
2. Remove the slags after all the zinc alloys are melted, and there should be composition testing.
3. Control the composition of zinc alloy as the following table.
||From 3.8 to 4.3
||From 0.7 to 1.1
||From 0.035 to 0.06
||Less than 0.02
||Less than 0.003
||Less than 0.003
||Less than 0.001
4. Adjust the injection pressure from 45 to 50Kg/cm², the injection speed 2.5m/s and the filling time 6 seconds.
5. Preheat the mold to a temperature of 150℃ to 200℃.
6. Withdraw the ejector rod, and then gather the mold.
7. Inject the material after the material is loaded, and inject the alloy liquid into the cavity.
8. Press the push out button to push out the die cast after the die cast cools, and remove it from the mold.
9. Check whether or not the die casting part has defects such as cold shuts, blowholes, metal shortages, blisters and cracks.
10. Have sand blasting treatment for the surface of the die casting part, and examine the die casting part before it is put in storage.
Firstly we need to know about some characteristics of zinc alloy in order to understand the zinc alloy die casting technology
. Zinc alloy plays an important role in zinc alloy die casting. Zinc alloy
has low melting point. Zinc alloy will be melted when the temperature reaches 400℃. Besides, zinc alloy die casting has good casting performance. Many precision parts with complicated shapes can be processed by die casting processes, and their surfaces are very smooth. Meanwhile, zinc alloy has relatively great specific gravity.
In addition, zinc alloy can be recycled. Generally, the remains of zinc alloy will be sent back to the original supplier in exchange for new materials. If the supplier doesn't deal with the remains of zinc alloy well, they will pollute the air, which will do harm to the environment. Zinc alloy is a kind of alloy that is mainly composed of zinc, and there are also other alloying elements such as aluminum and copper. Manufacturing processes of zinc alloy die casting are usually divided into two kinds, that is, casting zinc alloy and deformation of zinc alloy. Each method has different characteristics for zinc alloy casting.